Everybody has seen ghosts, spirits, ghouls, and shadows! Everybody knows what it's like being all alone with noises surrounding you! Now is the time to communicate with others that had ghost mischeif, yourself in fact, and even learn about these souls!
Ghost Mischeif: Scary Stuff!: " Here is a photo of a girl sitting on a grave. Pretty creepy, but this photo is tested, and the object isn't 100% so..."
Here is part of my story- one day I was up to a walk in the woods. I walked past the oldest house in the neighborhood, the Hopper's. I didn't even think anyone lived there anymore! But then I heard something. "hello?' No answer. It must've been some kids, pranking me, i thought, but i was wrong. I turned around, and saw a blurry face in the bushes. It was like a child's face that was transparent, but almost invisible. "What the heck?" i said to myself, and suddenly it was gone. I will come back after my show is over to tell you the rest.
Here is part of my story- one day I was up to a walk in the woods. I walked past the oldest house in the neighborhood, the Hopper's. I didn't even think anyone lived there anymore! But then I heard something. "hello?' No answer. It must've been some kids, pranking me, i thought, but i was wrong. I turned around, and saw a blurry face in the bushes. It was like a child's face that was transparent, but almost invisible. "What the heck?" i said to myself, and suddenly it was gone.
ReplyDeleteI will come back after my show is over to tell you the rest.